Cubs' Club is how we recognize students who are doing really well at school. As a reward, we open the doors to the gym one Saturday each month for students who:
- Have good attendance
- Have very few behavior concerns
- Are getting their school work done
After 60-90 minutes of free play, we end Cubs’ Club time with a treat!
Here’s what students need to do in order to join in the fun. During the days between Cubs’ Club Saturdays:
- No more than 3 excused or unexcused absences (3 tardies or 3 sleeps in class = 1 day absent )
- No suspensions
- No more than 2 times sent to office
- 90% of class work is completed
We want to celebrate your successes - so come on, join the Club and get your rewards!